Manuela Burkert, M.Sc.
News from research and teaching can be found on our blog:
- Since March 2018: Research fellow on the Institute of Geography
- 2014-2017: Master studies in Human Geography: Urban and Regional Research (University of Bayreuth); Graduation: Master of Science; Topic of the master thesis: “Network strategies of large companies in regional networks – a case study of the Medical Valley EMN”
- 2009-2014: Teacher training for secondary school in Geography / Economics / Media education (Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg); Graduation: Bachelor of Education, First state examination
- PB CONSULT Planungs- und Betriebsberatungs GmbH
- Wirtschaftsband A9 Fränkische Schweiz e.V.
- City of Bayreuth – Office for business development
Burkert & Chilla (2019): Landschaft aus ökonomischer Perspektive. In: Kühne, O. et al. (Ed.): Handbuch Landschaft, pp. 795-805. Springer VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften: Wiesbaden.
- Heimat Digital – Potentials and strategies of Digital Regional Development in Rural Areas, funded by the Federal Office for Agriculture and Food, Germany, ongoing.
- Regional product-specific land management in urban-rural partnerships using the example of the European Metropolitan Region Nuremberg (ReProLa), ongoing.
- Interreg AlpBioEco – Potentials of bioeconomy in value chains in the Alpine Region, 2018.
- Monetization of location factors for the location analysis of logistics sites for Fraunhofer SCS, 2018.
- Secondary statistical analysis of the economic effects of regional value added, 2018.
- Evaluation of the implementation of the demography strategy ERH 2030 for the district of Erlangen-Höchstadt, 2018.
- Alps2050 – Common Spatial Perspectives for the Alpine Area. Towards a Common Vision, 2018.