WG Digital Health Geographies (Walker)
- Walker BB, Shashank A, Gasevic D, Schuurman N, Poirier P, Teo K, Rangarajan S, Yusuf S, Lear SA. The Local Food Environment and Obesity: Evidence from Three Cities. Obesity. 2020; 28(1):40-45.
- Schuurman N, Walker BB, Swanlund D, Amram O, Yanchar N. Qualitative field observation of pedestrian injury hotspots: A mixed-methods approach for developing built- and socioeconomic-environmental risk signatures. IJERPH. 2020; 17:2006-2021.
- Wister A, Shashank A, Rosenkranz L, Walker BB ,Schuurman N. Multimorbidity and socioeconomic deprivation among older adults: a cross-sectional analysis in five Canadian cities using the CLSA. Journal of Aging and the Environment. 2020. DOI:10.1080/26892618.2020.1734138.
- Ho HC, Man HY, Wong MS, Shi Y, Walker BB. Perceived differences in the (re)production of environmental deprivation between sub-populations: a study combining citizens‘ perceptions with remote-sensed and administrative data. Building and Environment. 2020. DOI:10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.106769.
- Walker BB, Canham S, Wister A, Fang ML. Disparities in local access to culturally-relevant residential care and assisted living facilities: a GIS-facilitated study of East Asian seniors’ care in Vancouver, Canada. Journal of Care for the Elderly. 2019; 1540:353X.
- Enoguanbhor E, Lakes T, Nielsen JØ, Gollnow F, Walker BB. Land cover change detection in the Abuja City-Region, Nigeria: Integrating GIS and remotely sensed data to support decision-making in land use planning. Sustainability. 2019; 11:1313.
- Barbosa K, Walker BB, Ferrira R. Spatial Epidemiological characteristics of interpersonal violence in Campina Grande, Brazil: a comparative geographic study of violence in domestic versus community settings. PLoS ONE. 2019; 14(1):e0208304.